Ham And Cheddar Crescent Roll-Ups
Ham And Cheddar Crescent Roll-Ups are a quick nighttime family favorite, taking only 20 minutes to prepare. Ideal for hectic weeknights.
These recipe are ideal for those days when you don’t have much time and need something quick. Sometimes I just need to get dinner on the table quickly.
These go well with a veggie tray and some fresh fruit, in my opinion. Everyone adores these and they’re so simple. They taste fantastic when paired with a hot bowl of your preferred soup.
Ham And Cheddar Crescent Roll-Ups Ingredients
- crescent roll dough tube, one (8-count)
- 16 slices of deli ham
- 8 slices of cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of parsley (dried)
- Set the oven to 375°F.The crescent dough pieces are rolled out. After placing two pieces of deli ham on top of each other and leaving a margin of dough at both ends, add a slice of cheese.
- Roll the crescent dough up starting at the widest end, encasing the ham and cheese inside. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Melted butter, garlic powder, and parsley should be mixed together. The tops of the crescent roll-ups should be brushed with the butter mixture.
- The rollers should be baked for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown. To avoid burning yourself on the cheese, take it out of the oven and let it sit for five minutes. I hope you enjoy these delicious Crescent Roll-Ups with Ham and Cheddar!
- Instead of purchasing Crescent rolls, you may create your own.
- Use chicken or turkey in place of ham.
- Add some yellow or Dijon mustard.
- Use cheese that is Colby Jack or Pepper Jack.
The ideal fast dinner when you need something right away is these Ham and Cheddar Crescent Roll-ups. I hope you like them.