HAWAIIAN CHICKEN WITH COCONUT RICE
Hawaiian Chicken With Coconut Rice – A straightforward, delicious, and vacation-inspiring meal with a tropical theme! The chicken can be grilled or pan-fried after being marinated in a fragrant soy and pineapple juice marinade.
Furthermore, we’re serving the flavorful Hawaiian Chicken with fragrant coconut rice and grilled pineapples because they go great together and will make your tastebuds delighted.
Hawaiian Chicken With Coconut Rice Ingredients
- 1 Half a pound of chicken tenderloins 7-8 items
- 1/2 luscious fresh pineapple
- a quarter cup of pineapple juice
- Soy sauce, 1/4 cup
- 3 tablespoons of ketchup
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 5 to 6 cloves recent garlic
- Canola oil, 2 tbsp
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- one cup of jasmine or basmati rice
- 6 ounces of coconut milk
- 7/8 cup of water
- 1 tbsp freshly cut parsley
- The marinade for the chicken is made by blending pineapple juice, soy sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, fresh garlic, and canola oil in a food processor or blender.
- In a zip-lock bag, combine the chicken and marinade thoroughly to cover all chicken tenderloins. You can marinate for up to 24 hours, but the longer the better!
- Grease a non-stick skillet, cast-iron grill, charcoal grill, electric grill, or grill pan.
- Flip the chicken halfway through cooking until it reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Apply honey to both sides of the tenderloins after the chicken is finished cooking and remove.
- Grill pineapple slices that are 1/2 to 1 inch thick on both sides.
- Rice, water, and coconut milk should be brought to a boil in a pot on the stove. After boiling, reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 17–20 minutes without opening the lid (See Note 1). Get rid of the heat.
- Follow the rice cooker’s instructions if you’re using one. Use coconut milk in a 1:1 ratio with water to replace the water required to cook the rice.
- Coconut rice with chicken, pineapple, and fresh parsley on top should be served. Enjoy!
Calories: 879kcal | Carbohydrates: 100g | Protein: 57g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 1517mg | Potassium: 1339mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 355IU | Vitamin C: 81mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 4mg