Healthy Blueberry Pancakes
Healthy Blueberry Pancakes – The flavors are really brought out by a pinch of cinnamon. No matter how much butter I used, I was unable to get these pancakes out of the pan, no matter how many times I tried to make them.
Healthy Blueberry Pancakes Ingredients
- two ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup of quick-cook oats (70 g)
- 1/2 cup blueberries (50 g)
- In a big basin, mash the bananas until they are smooth. After thoroughly combining the eggs and vanilla, add the oats. Add the blueberries gradually.
- A medium nonstick skillet should be heated. Scoop some pancake batter in. To create an even layer, emulsify. Until bubbles begin to appear on the surface, cook for 2-3 minutes. One to two minutes more, flip, and cook until the other side is golden brown.
- Add your preferred toppings to the pancakes as a garnish! We enjoy granola, fresh blueberries, Greek yogurt, and/or maple syrup.
You can see more delicious recipe in x2coupons.com