Healthy breakfast apple crumble
Apple crumble – This wonderful apple recipe is packed with nutritious ingredients, and you can have it for breakfast or as a healthy dessert with some dairy-free milk and ice cream.
A half-eaten apple is a given wherever you are in the house. Behind the couch, the dining table, his playroom table, and the kitchen countertops Apples are all over. Since I’m not a huge fan of apples, it’s pretty much become my life’s work to figure out how to make apples into delicious but nutritious stuff. For my other blog, I prepared this oatmeal apple cake, these apple muffins, and now I’m bringing you this delectable apple crisp for breakfast! It’s quite simple to make, not excessively sweet (so perfect in the morning), and only contains readily available, nutritious ingredients.
Healthy breakfast apple crumble Ingredients
Apples in Healthy breakfast apple crumble
- 6 apples are sweet
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon, 1 salt grain
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 3/4 cup of oats
- Pecans, 1/3 cup
- 1-tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- Chop the apples and sauté them on medium-high in a pan with the other ingredients. For two to three minutes, I covered the pan.
- Put all of the ingredients for the crumble in a food processor (a blender or immersion blender might also work), add a splash of water (about 1 tbsp), and process until the mixture is crumbly and sticks together. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Spread the apples out in a small baking pan with oil or parchment paper. After that, spread the crumble mixture over the apples by squeezing it into larger pieces.
- The crumble should bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until it is golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving with milk or yogurt for breakfast or ice cream for dessert.