Healthy Breakfast Sandwich
Healthy Breakfast Sandwich is the ideal way to begin the day with eggs and vegetables. You can prepare these ahead of time, freeze them, or even grab one to go. They are substantial and filling.
You can prepare this scrumptious healthy breakfast sandwich ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator or freezer. You can prepare a lot of these in advance for the week. So it’s ideal for a quick, protein-packed breakfast that everyone will love.
Healthy Breakfast Sandwich Ingredients
- spray for frying or two teaspoons of olive oil
- sliced white onion, half
- Fresh spinach, 5 oz.
- six giant eggs
- four egg whites.
- 1/2 kosher salt spoon
- 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- Sliced cherry tomatoes in a cup
- 6 whole-wheat or sourdough English muffins
- 6 pieces of cheddar cheese
Cook the veggies
- Spray or add the olive oil to a skillet that has been heated on medium-low heat. Add the chopped onions once the pan is hot and cook for two to three minutes until translucent. Toss in the spinach mixture. In about 2 minutes, cook the spinach until it is wilted. Let cool after removing.
Prepare the egg mixture
- Crack the eggs and egg whites into a medium-sized mixing bowl and thoroughly whisk for about 30 seconds. Whisk in the milk and salt and pepper.
- Add the destroyed cheddar, cherry tomatoes and cooked, cooled spinach combination to the eggs and daintily combine to join everything as one.
Bake the eggs
- Preheat the broiler to 375 degrees F and splash a 9×13 baking skillet or baking sheet with cooking shower. Spray it thoroughly to prevent the eggs from sticking to the pan. In the pan, distribute the egg mixture evenly. Bake the eggs for 25 to 30 minutes, or until they are firm in the middle and set. Remove and allow to cool for a while.
Build the Healthy Breakfast Sandwich
- English muffins can be sliced and toasted while the eggs are cooking. Spread the English muffins out on another baking sheet after slicing them up. Toast them for ten minutes in the oven while the eggs are baking. Place the bottom halves of the muffins back in the oven for an additional three minutes to melt the cheddar cheese after seven minutes. Remove.
- To cut the eggs to fit the muffins, use a round cookie cutter, a round glass, or the top of a mason jar. They can also be cut with a knife and lifted from the pan with a spatula. Press the cookie cutter or jar into the cooked eggs to cut them, then remove the eggs from the pan with a knife.
- The cut eggs should be placed on the side of the bread without the cheese, and then the side with the melted cheese should be placed on top.Keep going until you have constructed each and every breakfast sandwich.