Healthy Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry
Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry is a quick weeknight meal that won’t let you down. With juicy chicken, crunchy broccoli, and fragrant sauce, this stir fry has it all and is ready in about 15 minutes. Serve the stir fry as a delicious family dinner on its own, with white rice, cauliflower rice, or both.
In addition to being unbelievably delicious, this recipe’s best feature is that it is actually QUICK. It has it all. I’m talking about fifteen minutes or less, and your table will be set with a wholesome, substantial meal. Even though it differs slightly from the takeaway from your favorite restaurant, everyone will still enjoy this straightforward, healthful dinner.
Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry Ingredients
- 1 pound of small-pieced chicken thighs
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1/tsp. salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Broccoli florets, 4 cups
- water, 1/3 cup
- Coconut aminos, 1/4 cup
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1.5 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon arrowroot starch
- For garnish, use green onions
- Sesame seeds for decoration
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken thighs, garlic, ginger, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Stir to combine.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil to medium-high. Once hot, cover the skillet with oil and afterward include the chicken. The chicken should be cooked through and browned in 6 to 8 minutes. Set the cooked chicken aside once it has been removed from the pan.
- Make the sauce while the chicken is cooking. In a small bowl, whisk together the arrowroot starch, fish sauce, sesame oil, and coconut aminos.
- The broccoli florets and 1/3 cups of water should then be added. In about 4-6 minutes, cook the broccoli until it is bright green and slightly tender.
- After that, return the chicken to the skillet and add the sauce. Give everything a good stir to combine the chicken, broccoli, and sauce, then cook for a further minute. As it heats, the sauce should slightly thicken.
- Eliminate the skillet from the intensity, get done with cut green onions and sesame seeds, and afterward serve the pan fried food right away. Enjoy!