Healthy peanut butter cookies
Healthy peanut butter cookies features a melt-in-your-mouth peanut butter taste and a crispy texture.
Additionally, since almond flour and coconut flour were used in the creation of these four-ingredient peanut butter cookies, they are grain-free, gluten-free, and paleo.
Not all vegan cookies with four ingredients have no eggs. So use just vegan ingredients to make a vegan peanut butter cookie!
Learn how to make a recipe for really simple peanut butter cookies by reading on!
Healthy peanut butter cookies Ingredients
- 1/2 cup smooth, fresh peanut butter with no additional sugar or oil
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup, brown rice syrup, monk fruit syrup, or low-fructose corn syrup
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, oat flour, or almond flour
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour or coconut flour
Healthy peanut butter cookies Optional add-ons
- Vegan dark chocolate chips, 1/3 cup
- Salt, 1/4 teaspoon
- Set the oven to 350°F (180°C). Use parchment paper to line a cookie sheet. Place aside.
- Mix maple syrup and fresh peanut butter together in a medium mixing bowl until smooth and consistent.
- Mix in the coconut flour and almond flour. Utilize a spoon from the get go, then ply the batter with your hands to shape a treat mixture ball.
- Each of the 12 small cookie balls should have a thumb space between them when placed on the cookie sheet that has been prepared. Divide the ball in half. During baking, the cookies do not expand.
- Press each cookie ball gently into a thick disk with a fork. I suggest pressing each cookie twice to form a cross on top. The cookies will break off the sides if you press too hard. If so, smooth the sides with your hands.
- The cookies should be golden brown on top and sides after baking for 12 to 15 minutes.
- To transfer each cookie to a cooling rack, slide a spatula under it.
- After cooling for one hour, consume. When they come out of the oven, the cookies are still a little soft, but as they cool, they become hard and crunchy.