High Protein Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats are loaded with protein from siggi’s yogurt and good fats from the peanut butter and chia seeds. The flavor of a slice of banana bread or banana cream pie is accurately captured in this simple peanut butter banana overnight oats dish. Breakfast that is ideal for hectic mornings. Siggi’s is the sponsor of this article.
This recipe are delicious for both kids and adults, creamy, and include 15g of protein from the combination of peanut butter and Siggi’s. Bonus: No cooking is necessary at all. Simply combine everything the night before, and then get ready for morning bits of bliss inspired by banana bread.
In order for oats to expand and “cook,” they must be soaked in liquid for an extended period of time. The oats in this recipe absorb the milk and yogurt to give it the creamiest texture possible. Additionally, the banana naturally boosts sweetness! Overnight oats are the ideal breakfast option for sweltering summer days because they don’t actually need to be “cooked” or heated.
These overnight oats with peanut butter and bananas taste delicious and are packed with nutrients to keep you full and content after breakfast. These oats for overnight:
- Add in healthful fats from chia seeds and creamy peanut butter.
- Thanks to Siggi’s yogurt and peanut butter, you can consume more than 15g of protein.
- Use ripe bananas and gluten-free rolled oats, which are naturally sweetened and gluten-free.
- Prepare in about 10 minutes for a quick, filling breakfast you can eat on the go the following morning!
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats Ingredients
- 1 large, mashed banana
- 1 1/fourth cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 (5 oz) cup siggi’s vanilla yogurt (or sub plain)
- 1 cup rolled oats without gluten
- 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon
- Chia seeds, one tablespoon
- Additional peanut butter, if you want layers, up to 2 teaspoons
- To garnish/make things pretty:
- Slices of banana
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed banana, almond milk, and siggi’s yogurt until well combined and creamy. Add peanut butter, oats, cinnamon, and chia seeds. After that, cover it and keep it in the fridge for four hours or overnight.
- When you are ready to serve, divide the mixture between two 12 oz. mason jars and, if desired, layer peanut butter and additional banana slices in the middle.
- If desired, add a few extra banana slices and one tablespoon of peanut butter to each overnight oat serving. Sprinkle extra chia seeds or chopped peanuts on top if you like your food to be crunchy. Provides 2.