Honey Garlic Butter Chicken Tenders
Honey Garlic Butter Chicken Tenders are INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS! Buttery and sweet Brown Golden Crispy on the outside while remaining soft and juicy on the inside!
I advise making multiple batches of these, eating a few while they’re still hot for supper with some rice and broccoli, and then putting the rest of them in meal prep containers and storing them in the fridge for quick meals all week.
Honey Garlic Butter Chicken Tenders Ingredients
- 1.5 pounds of chicken tenders
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of melted clarified butter or ghee
- 4 freshly minced garlic cloves
- 3 tbsps of raw honey
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon each of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, and
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced parsley
- Whisk honey, garlic, vinegar, and melted butter/ghee in a medium glass bowl. Sprinkle sea salt and pepper over the tender chicken.
- Toss or stir until all tenders are coated thoroughly.
- Allow to sit for five to ten minutes to marinate the flavors.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil to a medium temperature.
- Cook the chicken tenders in a single layer in the pan for about 8 minutes, or until they are golden brown on both sides.
- To avoid overcrowding the pan and losing the nice golden brown color, you may need to cook these chicken tenders in two batches.
- Enjoy with freshly chopped parsley sprinkled on top!