Honey Pepper Chicken Mac and Cheese
Honey Pepper Chicken Mac and Cheese – Interested in making your favorite restaurant dishes at home? The ideal imitation recipe is this Applebee’s Honey Pepper Mac & Cheese. It is totally addictive and filled with mac and cheese, chicken, and bacon.
One of my favorite restaurant-style replica dishes is honey pepper mac & cheese. It is extremely tasty since so many flavors are mixed into one.
With this delectable recipe, you can now prepare your favorite copycat dish at home and serve it to your family and friends. Some of my other go-to imitation recipes are the Texas Roadhouse Rattlesnake Bites, Wahlburgers Sloppy Joe, and Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup.
You can easily make a variety of dishes from your favorite sit-down restaurants or delivery services at home, and this Honey Pepper Chicken Mac and Cheese is one of my site’s most well-liked recipes. Do you want to learn how simple it is to make at home? Go on reading.
Honey Pepper Chicken Mac and Cheese Ingredients
- 1 16-ounce box of spiral noodles, 1 25-ounce bag of breaded chicken pieces, 5 cooked and crumbled bacon slices, and
- Basil, salt, and pepper
- 3/4 cup honey, 3 Tbs soy sauce, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup pineapple juice, 1 lemon’s juice, 1 Tbs vinegar, 1 tsp each of black pepper, cayenne, and garlic powder, and
- A little paprika
- Set aside the chicken strips after baking or deep frying them according to the package directions (you can also make your own).
- Follow the package’s instructions to cook the pasta.
- In the meantime, combine all of the ingredients for the honey-pepper sauce in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for approximately 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and allow to thicken slightly.
- In a large pan, combine the butter and cream to make the cheese sauce.
- Stir in the cheese one at a time as it melts, then add the garlic and stir until everything is incorporated and melted.
- To taste, add salt and pepper.
- Add pasta to dish with sauce and mix to join, include your bacon and mix until integrated.
- Set aside each of your chicken strips after dipping them in the honey-pepper sauce until coated.
- When the pasta is ready to serve, top it with chicken strips, basil, and additional bacon, if desired.