Insanely Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
Insanely Healthy Oatmeal Cookies are created without dairy, oil, sugar, or gluten but are fiber-rich! Enjoy them as a pre-workout snack or a light breakfast!
Although these aren’t the prettiest cookies you’ve ever seen, they sure are tasty. They are chewy, moist, and truly chocolatey. In my opinion, that’s the ideal combination!
Why are these oatmeal chocolate cookies so healthy? They are created without gluten, dairy, sugar, oil, or eggs, to start. They also include a ton of fruit!
Additionally, they resemble eating an oatmeal bowl in cookie form. They made a fantastic pre-workout snack, are excellent for on-the-go, and are absolutely kid-friendly. two ripe bananas
Insanely Healthy Oatmeal Cookies Ingredients
- one hemp egg 3 tablespoons of water and 1 tablespoon of flaxseed meal
- rolled oats, 1 cup if necessary, gluten-free
- Oats or more than half a cup of quinoa flakes
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, 2 tablespoons
- 1/cup of miniature chocolate chips
- Use non-stick cooking spray to grease a cookie sheet and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash the banana completely in a small mixing bowl. Mix in the flax egg.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients until they are well-combined.
- Place the dough for the cookies on the cookie sheet and gently flatten them with a spoon.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned and tender to the touch. Transfer to a wire rack, cool from the oven.
- If they last that long, store them in a covered container for two to three days.
- Unfortunately, this one is the most difficult: banana. I believe you might be able to get away with combining a different fruit purée with an extra flax egg, but I haven’t done it so I can’t be sure.
- Chia or ordinary chicken eggs can be be used in place of the flax egg.
- You can substitute quinoa flakes or another flaked grain for the rolled oats.
- Quinoa Flakes: Oats or another flaked grain that cooks quickly will also work in this recipe.
- Alternatively, you might use powdered peanut butter instead of raw cacao.
- Chocolate chips are completely optional; feel free to omit them or substitute chopped nuts in their place.