Instant pot greek chicken
Instant pot greek chicken is cooked in a single pot with the rice for a 10-minute supper under an olive oil and herb marinade. Greek chicken bowls may be prepared quickly and easily with this recipe. It is also free of dairy and gluten.
Instant pot greek chicken Ingredients
For the chicken and marinade:
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast weighing 1 1/2 pounds, or other items trimmed and diced into 1-inch chunks
- Red wine vinegar, 1/4 cup olive oil, and 3 tablespoons
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- lemon juice from one
- Oregano, dry, 1 teaspoon
- A half-teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dry thyme
- Salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 cup pepper
Chicken and rice:
- Olive oil, two tablespoons
- 1 medium red onion, large bits cut up
- quartered 1 medium zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups of bone or chicken broth
- Lemon juice from one
- Jasmine rice, 1 1/4 cups
- optional 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 0.5 cups of optional feta
- Put chicken and marinade fixings in a cooler pack or compartment and permit to marinade while you set up the other fixings, something like 15 minutes or short-term.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a 6 quart Instant Pot and set it to saute mode while it marinates. Add the marinated chicken once it is hot and cook for two to three minutes on each side to make a brown and crispy crust. To get the chicken crispy, you may need to work in batches of two or three. It is possible for the chicken to steam rather than sear if too much chicken is added to the pan at once. Get rid of any leftover marinade.
- If you cooked the chicken in batches, return it to the instant pot along with the chopped onion and zucchini, and cook for another two to three minutes. Stir in the rice, chicken broth, and lemon juice before sealing the lid and cooking for 7 minutes at high pressure. At the point when it’s finished, utilize a wooden spoon to divert the valve from fixing to venting to fast delivery the tension. Open the lid when it is ready and add fresh parsley, additional lemon juice, and crumbled feta, if desired.