Keto Breakfast Bowl Recipe
Keto Breakfast Bowl Recipe for a quick, low-carb breakfast or even lunch, is ideal to freeze. It contains a lot of nutritious nutrients and pairs well with other flavors. With only 254 calories and 5 grams of carbohydrates, this breakfast dish, which combines eggs, sausage, and colorful and delicious vegetables, is the ideal way to start your morning.
Keto Breakfast Bowl Recipe Ingredients
- Greens, 5 oz (or baby spinach)
- 1 smashed garlic clove
- Olive oil, 1 tbsp (used in two dishes)
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers and 2 pounds of breakfast sausage
- 6 eggs
- 2/fourths cup heavy cream
- Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil and the crushed garlic to a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the greens after a brief sauté. Start with a large handful and keep mixing until the greens wilt and shrink. Add more until all of the greens are finished. If you want, you can season it with salt and black pepper. Remove the greens from the pan and place them in a bowl.
- Return the same pan to medium heat and add the bell peppers first, followed by the remaining 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Saute for about four to five minutes, or until soft. At the point when done approach out of the container and set.
- Spray the same pan with nonstick cooking spray and heat it up to medium-high heat. Add the cream and eggs to a blender and blend until well combined. Put the contents into the heated pan, and cook just like you would for scrambled eggs. Remove from the pan and set aside with a silicone spatula after pushing the edges toward the center until all the eggs are cooked.
- Last but not least, use the same pan once more and spray it with cooking spray. Sausage should be cooked through and pink no longer appears.
- Three breakfast bowls are made with this recipe. Therefore, place one-third of each of the four foods in each of your freezer containers. Set the containers in the freezer with a lid on. Alternately, you can simply combine all of the components, divide them into three containers, and freeze them.