Keto Brownies uses basic ingredients that you most likely already have on hand, like eggs, almond flour, butter, cocoa, swerve, vanilla, and baking powder.
These straightforward homemade brownies have far less sugar and are healthier than standard brownies. Thanks to whoever determined almonds could be flour, these are extremely moist and delicious despite having a high fat content. Milk AND flour. Consider that.
Keto Brownies Ingredients
- 2 eggs (at room temperature) (at room temperature)
- a half-cup of melted butter (cooled)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 0.5 cups of swerve
- A half-cup of almond flour
- one-third cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- a few walnuts or chocolate chips without added sugar (optional)
- Grease or line an 8×8 baking dish or small round pan before putting it in the oven at 350 degrees.
- Combine everything in a large bowl until well combined (start with the wet ingredients and gradually add the dry).
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes after pouring the batter into your baking dish. They will continue to bake in the pan, so when you pull them out of the oven, the center should be fairly moist.
- Before slicing, let them cool for about ten minutes. Enjoy!