Keto cheesy garlic bread
Keto cheesy garlic bread is a low carb flour-free recipe that will be your new go to side dish! On a low carb diet and craving garlic bread?
This savory keto cheese bread is a favorite, and it goes great with this Reuben in a Bowl, Keto Bolognese, or low carb Greek salad! They’re also great for on the go snacking or for dipping in your favorite low carb dipping sauce! I’ve even used keto cheese bread crumbles in place of croutons!
It’s important to always have go-to healthy recipes that you can serve as a side dish, and it’s definitely a huge win when they make a good snack as well.
Only mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, an egg, and seasoning are used in this simple Keto Garlic bread recipe!
Keto cheesy garlic bread Ingredients
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
Keto cheesy garlic bread Optional:
- pinch red pepper, or even a sprinkle of parsley flakes!
- First, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Spread your mixture out thinly on the parchment paper to form a pizza-shaped crust.
- Bake for fifteen minutes now.
- Broil the cheese for a few minutes in the oven until it is golden brown.