Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos – The ideal low carb entrée or snack are these quick and simple!
On my website Maebells, I posted the recipe for my well-known Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos. They simply require three ingredients and are ready in a flash. The flavor of these Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos is same. These are the ideal low carb game day appetizer or quick keto meal since they are loaded with delicious chicken, crispy bacon, fresh green onions, and ranch dressing.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos Ingredients
- 6 mozzarella cheese slices
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken that has been shredded or grilled 1/4 cup cooked bacon (2-3 slices cooked)
- a single tablespoon of low-carb ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon finely sliced green onion
- Set the chicken, ranch, green onions, and bacon aside.
- Your oven should be at 350 degrees. Line a huge baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- Place the mozzarella slices on the baking sheet made of silicone. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven when the edges have been browned and the cheese is bubbling (watch the video for guidance). Allow them to cool for approximately one minute, just long enough to be manageable but still very pliable.
- Roll one slice tightly, seam-side down, with the chicken bacon ranch mixture on the edge.
- Three taquitos are regarded as one serving in this recipe. There are only 3.5 net carbohydrates per serving. Of course, the amount of carbs will differ depending on the type of cheese or ranch dressing you use. When picking up your groceries, take a quick check and select the item with the fewest carbohydrates.
- It can be overwhelming if you are new to the ketogenic diet or a low carb lifestyle. These Spinach Bacon and Egg Muffins are among my favorite simple low carb recipes. They are ideal for meal preparation and have roughly one net carb each.