Keto Chili Dog Casserole
Keto Chili Dog Casserole is a fantastic recipe that the whole family loves! This dish screams comfort food because to the hearty serving of rich chili and the basis of your favorite hot dogs. Kids enjoy hot dog casseroles very much. For the adults at your table who adhere to the keto diet, our low-carb chili dog dish will be a hit.
Parents who believe their children won’t eat keto meals are something I frequently observe in keto groups. The fact is that your children can and will eat the same foods as you. However, it’s likely that you still want something that seems a little bit more “natural” to them. The answer you’ve been looking for to add to your menu is this chili dog casserole!
Typically made with fine ground beef and devoid of legumes, hot dog chili is ideal for the keto diet. Sugar is the only thing you need to look for. Some brands of hot dog chili could have more than others.
Keto Chili Dog Casserole Ingredients
- 1 pound of well-cooked and drained ground chuck
- Petite chopped tomatoes in a can (14.5 ounces)
- Chili powder, two tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of powdered garlic
- 1 teaspoon of powdered onion
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- one water cup
- eight dogs
- 8 low-carb wraps or tortillas
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a casserole dish measuring 9 by 13 inches with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cooked beef, tomatoes, water, and dry seasonings in a medium saucepan.Reduce the heat to medium-low after bringing to a boil over medium-high heat.Cook for eight to ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Put about 12 cups of sauce in the baking dish’s bottom.
- A low-carb tortilla is used to roll each hot dog.Place the seam-side down on the sauce.
- Over the hotdogs, drizzle the remaining sauce.Add cheese to the casserole.
- The center should be set after 30 to 35 minutes of baking.
- Top your hotdogs with condiments like sauerkraut, pickles, mustard, and onion.