Keto Chili is on the menu for tonight’s dinner! If you’re looking for the finest low-carb chili dish, try this keto chili instead. So flavorful, filling, and hearty. Oh, and the keto chili is extremely simple to make! It will undoubtedly become your go-to chili dish, I promise. No-bean chili that will warm you on a chilly day because of its abundance of savory, rich flavors.
A delicious keto chili dish is something I’ve always enjoyed, and when you pair it with cornbread, it’s a match made in heaven! This was one of the first recipes I tested when looking for the BEST low-carb chili. Fortunately, I didn’t have to keep looking for very long because it is SOOOOOOO wonderful. Since chili dishes are some of my favorites, I frequently prepare this one. This is something that you should attempt as well!
Keto Chili Ingredients
- 2 pounds of beef, ground
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- one sliced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 finely chopped jalapeno
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 6 pieces of bacon
- Tomatoes, diced, 14 12 ounces
- tomato paste, 3 ounces
- Chili powder, two tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano and 1 tablespoon cumin
- paprika, two tablespoons
- Bone broth, one cup, with salt and pepper to taste
- cheddar cheese as a garnish
- In a skillet, cook the bacon until crispy over medium-high heat; Drain and store away. The remaining bacon grease should be discarded, leaving only a thin layer in the skillet.
- Cook the bell pepper, celery, and onions in the skillet until crisp and tender. Cook the vegetables and the ground beef together until they are completely browned; drain.
- Cook for one minute before adding the minced garlic and jalapeno. Oregano, paprika, chili powder, and cumin should be added. Cook for an additional 30 seconds, stirring to combine.
- Toss the chopped bacon into the skillet. Add tomato paste, diced tomatoes, salt, and pepper after lowering the heat to low.
- Add the bone broth and stir, then simmer for 20 minutes under cover. Shredded cheese can be served on top. Enjoy!