Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
Thanks to your microwave, making Keto Chocolate Mug Cake just takes a short amount of time. When you want to eat something sweet but are too eager or lazy to bake, this is the ideal no-bake dessert.
You must try cooking this soft and moist cake in your microwave when you have a sweet tooth but don’t want to bake a whole cake. This straightforward dessert is excellent for last-minute sugar cravings because I nearly always have the ingredients on hand.
Keto Chocolate Mug Cake Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tbsp of low-carb granular sweetener (I use Monkfruit)
- 3 tbsp. almond flour
- 1-tablespoon cocoa powder
- 12 teaspoon of baking powder
- a single egg, a little vanilla extract (optional)
- Sugar-free chocolate chips, 1 tablespoon (optional)
- Melt the butter in a small microwave-safe mug for about 15 seconds.
- Almond flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, sweetener, egg, and vanilla extract should all be included. Using a fork, combine thoroughly.
- 60 seconds on high in the microwave. If you want, decorate the top with chocolate chips.
Notes for the Recipe
- Without the chocolate chips, this mug cake has approximately 315 calories and 3 net carbs, according to my calculations.
- Need a recipe for coconut flour? No issue! Simply substitute 1 tablespoon of coconut flour for the almond flour.
- This cake could also be topped with keto-friendly whipped cream or a little peanut butter.