Keto Creamy Garlic Parmesan Shrimp
Keto Creamy Garlic Parmesan Shrimp can be prepared in 20 minutes or less. Floating in a thick, creamy sauce that is bursting with garlic flavor are shrimp. Serves well when put over steaming spinach, spaghetti squash, or zucchini noodles.
Keto Creamy Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Ingredients
- Olive oil, 1 tbsp
- 2 tablespoons butter and 1 and a half pounds of deveined and peeled shrimp
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 30 ml of white wine
- heavy cream, 1 cup
- 1/8 teaspoon of red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. dry thyme
- Salt and pepper, 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- Heat a huge skillet over medium-high intensity. Include olive oil. Add shrimp when it is hot. Cook each side for one to two minutes, or just until they turn pink. Set aside the shrimp from the skillet.
- In the skillet, add the butter. Add the garlic and cook for one minute when it is melted.
- Scoop up any browned bits from the bottom with the wine. Stir in the cream after one minute of simmering.
- Add red pepper drops and thyme and let blend stew for 2-3 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste as you stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- Return the shrimp to the skillet. When the shrimp are fully cooked, remove them from the heat and stir to coat them in the sauce.
- Serve with parsley and green onion sprinkled on top.
- The shrimp can be used frozen and thawed.
- You can use shrimp of any size. My significant other had just finished catching a ton of little shrimp while shrimping in the marsh behind our home. (The season had just begun.) However, use the larger shrimp if you have them.
- Don’t overcook the shrimp, please. They cook really quickly, and even after you take them off the burner, they will keep cooking in the hot sauce.
Simply sauté the spinach in a sizable skillet with some butter or oil and a tiny bit of water to make it steam. Use salt and pepper to taste to season.