Keto & Low Carb Chicken Club Sandwich
Chicken Club Sandwich is the simplest method to consume a Clubhouse Sandwich without consuming all of the carbohydrates. In essence, the Sandwich doesn’t have any bread. It is made in lettuce wrap style instead. substituting lettuce leaves for the bread between the layers.
How to make a Low-Carb Chicken Club Sandwich is demonstrated in this recipe. A Sound Keto Lunch or Supper can be put together rapidly. There are numerous ways to make the lettuce wrap clubhouse. I occasionally prefer to substitute turkey breast or deli meat for chicken breast, and if I want a few fewer calories, I skip the ham and cheese.
Are you looking for additional delectable keto appetizer recipes? You are fortunate! I’d like to share some of my readers’ favorite recipes. These Keto Crab Rangoon Fat Bombs are their absolute favorite. They are adored by all for their simplicity and quick preparation. These tasty Keto Jalapeno Popper Taquitos are another of their favorites. They are ideal for treating someone special or impressing guests.
Chicken Club Sandwich Ingredients
- 6 leaves of lettuce Iceberg
- 6 oz. cooked chicken breast
- 4 Bacon Slices
- Ham, Deli, 4 oz.
- 2 Cheese Slices
- 4 tomato slices
- 2 tablespoons of mayo
- Prepare the cooked chicken and cook the bacon. The six large lettuce leaves should then be cut into square-ish shapes.
- Place two lettuce leaves on a plate and cover them with half of the mayonnaise. The ham, chicken, and cheese should be placed on top. Spread the remaining half of the mayonnaise over the meat before covering it with two more lettuce leaves.
- On top of that, arrange the bacon and tomato slices. After covering the lettuce with the remaining two slices, insert four toothpicks or skewers into the middle of each corner. By slicing from corner to corner, cut the sandwich into four pieces.
- This recipe makes four small sandwiches or two servings.
- For this meal, roasted chicken from the grocery store works wonderfully. Slices of deli chicken may also be used, if preferred.
- I sliced the lettuce leaves into neat square shapes using clean scissors.
- If you want a less messy option for taking The Clubhouse with you, wrap it in folded parchment or waxed paper before cutting.
- This dish yields either two meals or four little sandwiches.