Keto no bake cookies
Keto no bake cookies – A wonderful method to sate your sweet desire while consuming important macronutrients. Additionally, one of the simplest keto dessert recipes we have ever created is our delicious chocolate keto cookie recipe. Get rid of the oats and switch to these low carb and keto no bake coconut biscuits!
You can substitute any other nut butter for the peanut butter in these keto no bake cookies if you follow a strict or Paleo diet instead.
Keto no bake cookies Ingredients
- two teaspoons of actual butter
- 2/3 cup natural nut butter of your choosing, such as peanut butter
- 1 cup natural, unsweetened shredded coconut
2 tablespoons of granulated sweetener or 4 drops of vanilla Lakanto
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl. NOTE: Substitute granulated sugar for the stevia liquid drops in this place. It is necessary to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the peanut butter and blend well. If you used cocoa powder to create them, add it now. These no-bake cookies come in two taste variations: classic chocolate and peanut butter and peanut butter.
- Add coconut and stevia after that (unless you used granular sweetener). Mix well.
- Utilizing a 2 inch scoop, or eye ball it like I frequently do, scoop onto treat sheet. Use wax paper to prevent them from sticking to your pan if you want to line it. Nevertheless, these did not adhere to our unglazed pan. They popped right off when frozen.
- Freeze for five to ten minutes.
- Refrigerate in a bag that has been sealed. These cookies will become sticky if you do not store them in the refrigerator.
More of our amazing keto desert recipe
- Keto Pecan Pie Bars are a tasty treat that are modeled after the traditional holiday pie. Full of nutty caramel flavor that will satisfy your appetite for sweets.
- One of our most well-liked keto dessert recipes, Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake, is a simple cheesecake that can be made in the Instant Pot.
- The family frequently requests low carb keto waffles for weekend breakfast, and they also make a great dessert.
- Like our keto peanut butter cheesecake, the famous Keto Chocolate Cheesecake recipe is prepared in an Instant Pot.
- We won’t say that this keto chocolate ice cream tastes exactly like a Wendy’s Frosty, but it is simple to make and has a satisfyingly rich chocolate flavor.