Keto pizza in a bowl
Keto pizza in a bowl is a great low-carb method to get all the cheesy pizza flavor without the carbs!
We have pizza night once a week, and since I have a big family, it’s crucial to me to be able to easily alter recipes—especially for pizza!
Fortunately, it’s really simple to modify this low-carb mushroom and sausage pizza in a bowl. We typically use jalapenos, peppers, and maybe even olives as additional toppings.
I adore it when a favorite family dish can be simply converted to a low-carb diet. The delectable pizza toppings are presented in a bowl in this quick low-carb dish for pizza.
Add some spinach or cauliflower to sneak in some vegetables!
Keto pizza in a bowl Ingredients
The ingredients you’ll need to make this pizza in a bowl recipe are listed below. The whole list of measures and directions may be found further down on the recipe card, which you can easily print and carry with you.
- 1 lb. of ground sausage Ground beef, chicken, or turkey may also be used; three cups of mushrooms
- I used small pepperoni, but any will do. 1/2 cup pepperoni
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 2 cups of pizza sauce without sugar
- Red Pepper Flakes, 1/2 tsp.
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Cook the mushrooms until tender.
- Sausage should be cooked through.
- Add three tablespoons of pizza sauce to microwavable bowls. Add two tablespoons of mozzarella cheese on top.
- Divide the sausage and mushroom evenly among the bowls.
- Top with the same amount of sauce and the same amount of cheese.
- Sprinkle the desired pepperoni, the remaining cheese, a pinch of red pepper flakes, and parmesan cheese on top.
- Broil or microwave in the oven until the cheese is melted.
500 Net Calories per Serving 7 g of carbs
This recipe’s nutritional data was computed as a courtesy and is merely a rough estimate. The accuracy of the dietary data for any recipes on this website is not guaranteed by me.