Keto pizza roll ups
Keto pizza roll ups Make a batch to satisfy your appetite for salty snacks. They also include all the nutrients your body need. Thus, they are not only amazingly delectable but also healthy.
It’s not necessary to cheat and leave ketosis when you have a yearning for salty snacks. These keto pizza roll-ups can satisfy your hunger for pizza when it strikes.
You may prepare them in just a few minutes and devour them as soon as the nagging craving strikes.
These are amazing! Basically, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and marinara sauce are rolled up within.
4 Simple Ingredients
These roll-ups have just 4 ingredients. You’ll need the following items from the store, most of which you presumably already have.
happy news Low-carb pepperoni exists. It is a fantastic fit for the ketogenic diet. Here is a list of the nutrients in this delicious meat.
The amount of carbohydrates in one ounce of pepperoni is ZERO!
- Calories: 138
Fat 12.3 grams
Additionally a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids is pepperoni. 52.4 mg of omega-3s are present in one ounce. Omega 3 fatty acids are crucial for maintaining eye and brain function as well as for preventing sadness and anxiety.
Keto pizza roll ups Ingredients
- 12 mozzarella cheese slices
- Italian spice, Keto Marina Sauce, and pepperoni slices or small pepperonis are also acceptable options.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use a baking mat or parchment paper to line a cookie sheet.
- After that, place the cheese slices on the baking mat and bake for six minutes, or until the edges of the cheese start to slightly brown.
- After taking the cheese out of the oven, allow it to slightly cool. Sprinkle the slices with Italian seasoning and pepperoni if desired after they have been allowed to cool.
- Roll and serve with your preferred sauce for dipping! Enjoy!
- Finding appetizers for parties is another challenge of the keto diet. Carbohydrates are high in many finger foods. Have you also observed that? What else can you serve that won’t knock you out of ketosis, other than sliced raw vegetables?
- I adore these little roll-ups for this reason. At parties, they work perfectly. Make a lot of them because everyone will adore them!
- Is it possible to substitute parmesan cheese for mozzarella?
- I’d stick with mozzarella, no. I am aware that parmesan cheese is used in numerous keto recipes. However, when heated, parm resembles a crispy chip rather than a rollable product.
- Use parmesan cheese if you want something that doesn’t look like a roll-up but more like a thin, crispy pizza crust. It will feel like a fresh tortilla chip practically after it is finished heating up in the stove.