Keto White Chicken Chili
Keto White Chicken Chili is the ideal comfort food for keto! It’s the ideal dinner for cold days or if you just need a filling, low carb lunch because it’s quick, simple, and full of flavor.
Keto White Chicken Chili Ingredients
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of chili powder
- 4 cups of shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin salt and pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1-2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup green onion chopped
- white and green parts separated
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, at room temperature
- Add cumin, salt, pepper, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, and shredded chicken to a large bowl.
- Melt the butter in a thick-bottomed Dutch oven or stock pot over medium heat. Include green onion white parts and garlic. Cook for about 3 minutes or until fragrant.
- In the pot, add cream cheese, sriracha, heavy cream, and chicken broth. Cook over low heat until the cream cheese is melted. Diced green chilies,
- Monterey Jack cheese, and the seasoned chicken should be added. Mix everything up.
- Cook for 20 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally. To ensure that the chili does not burn, keep an eye on it. Season with salt and pepper to taste. If desired, garnish with green onion parts and serve warm.
- If you don’t have Sriracha, you can substitute any hot sauce of your choosing. With Louisiana, Frank’s Red Hot, or Tapato, the chili is as fantastic.
- You can buy a rotisserie chicken and shred it yourself, or you can cook your own chicken and shred it by hand. This recipe for shredded chicken is simple to make if you have an Instant Pot.
- Cheese: Purchasing a block of cheese and shredding it yourself is strongly advised. Prepackaged cheese has additives and anti-clumping chemicals that add extra carbohydrates and starches while fresh cheese melts better.