LEMON GARLIC PARMESAN SHRIMP PASTA
Lemon garlic parmesan shrimp pasta with lemon, garlic, and parmesan cheese may be made in one pot and is ready in 30 minutes. Fresh pasta and parmesan cheese are combined with sautéed fresh shrimp in a buttery lemon garlic sauce. It’ll develop into a new fave!
Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Pasta
Introducing your new favorite one-pot dish. With only one bite, this completely blew our taste buds away and quickly became a favorite.
Let’s go back to when I detested shrimp. I did detest shrimp. I now firmly believe in giving things a second opportunity, though. An illustration. I once detested salmon. Now, it is without a doubt my favorite food.
Shrimp Pasta Ingredients
- Pasta with Linguine: Noodles that are thin and light and go well with the shrimp and creamy sauce.
- The butter and olive oil: The best way to get a great texture-out of shrimp is to saute them in olive oil and butter.
- Garlic: When the garlic is fragrant, combine it with the red pepper in the oil.
- Flakes of red pepper: spice up the flavors a bit.
- a lot of shrimp: The pasta holds up better in larger sizes.
- Garlic and salt: to taste.
- Seasonings from Italy: This garlic-infused pasta sauce pairs perfectly with the Italian seasoning.
- Fresh spinach: It should be added at the end to ensure a perfect wilt without becoming soggy.
- Cheddar cheese: After the pasta and shrimp have been cooked, combine them.
- Juice of lime: to your liking (a tablespoon is a good starting point)
How to Make Shrimp Pasta
- The fact that this meal is prepared in a single pot is the best part. One happy mother only has to clean one pot and prepare a delicious meal for her family.
- Make pasta: Cook the pasta according to the package directions in a large pot of boiling water. Discard after draining.
- In oil, sauté the red pepper and garlic: Heat olive oil and two tablespoons of butter in the same pan. Cook until the garlic and red pepper flakes are fragrant.
- Prepare the shrimp: Salt and pepper to taste, and then add the shrimp. Cook the shrimp until they start to turn pink. Cook the spinach and italian seasoning until wilted.
- Combine shrimp and pasta: With the remaining butter, parmesan, and parsley, return the pasta to the pot.still until the butter is melted and mixed.
Serve while still hot with a squeeze of lemon juice.
Changes or Substitutions
- Consider switching up the pasta. Fusilli and rotini are excellent options! For a healthier alternative, you may even think about using vegetable noodles like zucchini noodles.
- To find out what your favorite combinations are, try adding different items like mushrooms, asparagus, chicken, other seafood, and sausages. You never know what you might fall in love with!
- By including some heavy cream and/or cream cheese, you can transform this into a creamy sauce.
Storage of Pasta:
- Cooked shrimp will keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days if refrigerated properly. You can freeze it for up to 6 months if you want it to last longer.
- Freeze in closed freezer bags or airtight containers. Alternatively, you might use freezer wrap or strong aluminum foil to wrap the item tightly.