LOW CARB MUSHROOM & SPINACH CAULIFLOWER RICE
Low carb mushroom & spinach cauliflower rice is delicious and easy to make! Pair with chicken, fish, or a side salad!
I surprised myself by not overindulging in carbohydrates during this Thanksgiving. I did consume a slice of sweet potato pie and a dish of Arroz con candle (recipe available here), but both servings were modest in size and did not make me feel stuffed. I stuck with cauliflower rice as my go-to side dish for the remaining meals.
Low carb mushroom & spinach cauliflower rice – my story
By Saturday night, I was admittedly beginning to get sick of the leftovers, but there was too much to just toss out, so I decided to make this mushroom and spinach cauliflower rice as a flavorful addition to the chicken that had been left over (the turkey will still be delicious).This is unquestionably a new favorite low-carb recipe!
The variety of ways mushrooms and cauliflower rice recipes can be used always delights me. Mushrooms are as delicious and adaptable as cauliflower rice! Did you know that you can make mushroom bacon by following this website on Pinterest? I was unaware of such a thing! I must attempt to make it! You can replace spinach or mushrooms with broccoli or even asparagus if you don’t like them! The recipe for the simple mushroom, spinach, and cauliflower rice is below!
- 10 ounces of frozen cauliflower riced
- 1/9 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- a half-cup of minced onion
- Garlic cloves for two minutes
- three cups of sliced mushrooms
- spinach, 2 cups
- sour cream
- Cook the cauliflower rice as directed on the package.
- Onions are cooked in hot olive oil until they are tender.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté them in the pan.
- Add the garlic now and stir.
- Add soy sauce and cauliflower rice. Stir the cauliflower rice just until the soy sauce is absorbed.
- Add spinach to the stew, stir, and cook until wilted.