Meal Prep Cobb Salad recipe
Meal Prep Cobb Salad recipe is an easy way to prepare a nutritious lunch alternative for the week. This salad is loaded with vegetables, healthy fats, and flavorful chicken and bacon that will keep you feeling full. This salad is not only delectable but also Whole30, Paleo, and dairy-free. Developed in collaboration with my pals.
Nothing beats a tasty, fresh salad for a speedy and filling meal. This recipe for Cobb salad is excellent for meal preparation and will provide you with a quick lunch alternative that you can use every day of the workweek.
Cobb salads are among my favorite salads since they are filling and rich in protein. Hard-boiled eggs, chicken, and bacon are all excellent sources of the protein your body requires to function properly.
These quick cobb salads are made with just a few basic ingredients, yet they are incredibly flavorful. Cobb salads are a wonderful alternative if you are sick of bland salads that don’t fill you up. Lean protein and healthy fats work together to keep you feeling full without giving you that mid-afternoon slump.
Meal Prep Cobb Salad Ingredients
- 1 lb. of skinless, boneless chicken breast
- Avocado oil, 1/2 tbsp
- salt, 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of onion powder
- half paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 pieces of cooked bacon, thinly sliced
- 4 romaine lettuce cups
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 diced avocados
- 3 eggs and 1 cup of chopped cucumber
- serving salad dressing
- Cook the chicken and bacon first. Slice the bacon into small strips and cook them until crisp in a skillet over medium heat. Remove the cooked bacon from the pan and allow it to drain on paper towels.
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika are used to season the chicken breast. The chicken breast should be cooked for 4-6 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked, in a skillet with 12 tbsp of avocado oil. Depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts, the time needed will vary. Take the cooked chicken out of the pan to cool, then thinly slice it into pieces.
- Make the hard-boiled eggs and prepare the salad’s vegetables while the chicken and bacon cook. Preparation includes chopping the lettuce, dicing the cucumber, tomatoes, and avocado.
- Put each salad together in an Ello Meal Prep meal prep container after you have prepared all of the components. The vegetables, avocado, hard-boiled egg, bacon, and chicken are then added to a base of mixed greens and lettuce. Keep in the refrigerator until dinnertime.