Mozzarella Bruschetta Chicken
Mozzarella Bruschetta Chicken is a simple dinner meal that combines chicken and mozzarella cheese with the mouthwatering taste of fresh bruschetta.
This dish is SO, SO wonderful and is like sunshine on a plate. It’s all about the homemade bruschetta, a delectable combination of herby, tangy, and saucy ingredients like fresh basil, chopped tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, raw garlic, and my (not so) secret ingredient, freshly grated parmesan cheese layered between fried chicken and melty mozzarella cheese. Dollop on some thick, syrupy balsamic reduction
It goes without saying that no one wants to spend the summer standing over the stove. There are strolls to take, sprinklers to go through, and mules to sip outside. The preparation for Mozzarella Bruschetta Chicken takes no time at all, and almost all of the ingredients can be prepared beforehand. To prepare the meal, simply sauté the chicken, add the bruschetta, top with cheese, and broil until the cheese is melted. Could not be much easier. Do this now!
Mozzarella Bruschetta Chicken Ingredients
- Balsamic vinegar, 1 cup
- 4 chicken cutlets or breasts (see notes)
- homemade seasoning for the pepper and salt
- 4 ounces of sliced or shredded mozzarella cheese
For the bruschetta topping:
- 2 cups tomato, chopped (see notes)
- 14 cup chopped, packed fresh basil
- Extra virgin olive oil, three tablespoons
- Balsamic vinegar, three tablespoons
- freshly grated parmesan cheese, three tablespoons
- 0.5 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 medium-sized clove of minced or pressed garlic, salt, and pepper
- Bring the balsamic vinegar to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Turn heat down to medium then, at that point, stew and diminish until you can see the lower part of the pot briefly in the wake of scratching a spatula across it (see photograph in the post), around 20 minutes. Vinegar will keep on thickening as it cools, FYI. Allow to cool; this can be done a day in advance.
- In the meantime, combine the ingredients for the bruschetta topping in a medium bowl and set aside can be completed a day in advance.
- Preheat the oven to high and place an oven rack directly underneath the broiler.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick spray and place it over medium-high heat. Season chicken on the two sides with natively constructed prepared salt and pepper then add to the skillet and saute until brilliant brown on the last, 2-4 minutes relying upon the thickness of your chicken cutlets/bosoms. Reduce the heat to medium-low, flip the chicken, and cook for another 4-6 minutes, flipping once more if necessary. When the chicken appears to be browning too quickly but is still raw on the outside, I occasionally cover the skillet.
- Place one-fourth of the cheese and two to three tablespoons of the bruschetta topping on top of each piece of chicken. Broil the skillet in the broiler until the cheese has melted. Distribute the chicken on plates and drizzle with the balsamic reduction. On the side, add more bruschetta topping.