No-bake Brownie Protein Bites
No-bake Brownie Protein Bites – Create this recipe for a tasty treat the whole family will love. They are simple to make, packed with protein, and taste like chocolate! around 10 bites.
Let me first mention how decadent and mouthwatering these No-Bake Brownie Protein Bites are. In essence, it is a chocolate lover’s fantasy realized in a single mouthful. The best thing about these tiny treats is that no baking is required. Simply combine, shape into a ball, and top with chocolate chips, and presto!
Additionally, I have a recipe that isn’t overly chocolatey that you may try in place of these No-Bake Brownie Protein Bites if you’re not a major fan of chocolate, which I don’t think is the case since you wouldn’t be reading this.
No-bake Brownie Protein Bites Ingredients
- 1/2 cup almond meal or flour
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-flavored whey protein
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips Dark
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons almond, cashew, or sunflower butter
- 2 tablespoons honey,
- 2 tablespoons water.
- Almond flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, almond butter, honey, and water are all combined in a medium bowl to form a dough.
- Make 1-inch-long balls from the dough.
- Roll the dough balls into the chocolate chips that have been placed on a plate.
- Chill the balls in a pan lined with parchment paper until ready to eat.
- Substitutes: either coconut flour or almond flour
any sun cream
- Honey, maple syrup, or any other sweetener that is sticky
- Utilize your preferred protein powder.
- Chips of dark chocolate or sugar-free
- Storage: For up to 7 days, put leftovers in a jar and keep them in the refrigerator. You have three months to freeze.
- Please be aware that a nutrition facts calculator was used to determine the nutritional information. It’s a ballpark figure that varies considerably depending on the products used.
Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 90mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 140IU | Vitamin C: 1.5mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 0.9mg