PANCAKE SAUSAGE AND EGG SLIDERS RECIPE
Pancake Sausage and Egg Sliders – Warm sausage patties and scrambled eggs are held together by frozen tiny pancakes that have been coated with a maple-butter combination. They’re so easy, yet your family will adore them.
When my Tater and Tale were young, “lovely babies,” I would make them breakfast every morning, but as they became bigger and more independent, I less frequently made it for them.
To keep everyone satisfied, I began to rely on frozen waffles, cold cereal, and cream cheese-topped bagels, but on the weekends, I like to surprise my family.
I think a straightforward recipe that begins with frozen pancakes would be ideal.
This dish’s maple butter glaze is the true delight! These pancake, sausage, and egg sliders will become your new favorite food.
Pancake Sausage and Egg Sliders Ingredients
- 16 mini-pancakes frozen
- 8 sausage patties, fully cooked
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk or cream
- 2 tbsp. of butter
- 2/batch of maple syrup
- The oven should be at 350 degrees. The frozen pancakes should be placed on a baking sheet with their bottoms facing up. Scramble the eggs with the milk while the pancakes are heating up. Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until the eggs are cooked through. In addition, microwave the butter and maple syrup together in a bowl for 20 to 25 seconds, or until the butter is melted.
- After the pancakes have warmed through (7-9 minutes), take them out of the oven and generously brush the bottoms of each one with the mixture of maple syrup and butter. Add a sausage patty and one-eighth of the scrambled eggs to half of the pancakes. Then, top with another pancake and secure with a toothpick.
- Warm up your pancake, egg, and sausage sliders.
Cookbook Notes: You could use frozen/cooked sausage patties and reheat them in the microwave to make them even easier to prepare.