PARMESAN ZUCCHINI CORN SALAD
The Parmesan Zucchini Corn Salad recipe is the ideal side dish recipe that you can eat all year round because it is so wonderful and simple to prepare. This recipe takes about fifteen minutes to prepare and is made with zucchini, fresh corn, beans, and parmesan cheese.
One of my favorite vegetables is zucchini. You may use zucchini in a plethora of different recipes. One of my all-time favorite recipes is for Parmesan Zucchini Salad. It is incredibly tasty and simple to make. Simple, tasty, and bursting with flavor, this dish combines crunchy zucchini with black beans and corn before being sprinkled with zesty Parmesan.
Why You Will Love This Parmesan Zucchini Corn Salad
- This salad is simple. This recipe can be prepared in as little as 10 to 15 minutes if you are organized and have all of the necessary ingredients on hand.
- Have as a principal or aside. This recipe can be served alongside salmon or grilled chicken or simply enjoy it as it is in salad form!
- Filling and healthy. Due to the black beans, this is also hearty and filling, packed with nutritious corn and zucchini.
- 4 medium zucchini, diced into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup frozen, canned, or fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup rinsed canned black beans
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a huge skillet over medium-high intensity. Cook, stirring frequently, until zucchini just begins to soften, about 3 to 4 minutes; It ought to remain clear and brilliant green.
- Place on a plate and season with salt and pepper.
- Garlic can be sautéed for one minute by adding the remaining oil to the heated pan. Add the seasoning, beans, and corn.
- Return the zucchini to the pan after 3 to 4 minutes of cooking and sprinkle with parmesan. Toss to blend. Enjoy!
- The zucchini should remain crisp and bright green if overcooked.
- For a kick of heat, add some chili flakes.
- As a garnish, sprinkle some fresh parsley on top. Corn and zucchini both benefit greatly from parsley!
- Corn kernels can be purchased fresh, frozen, or canned.
- Grill your corn for an additional layer of flavor if time permits!
Facts about nutrition:
Please keep in mind that a nutrition facts calculator is used to calculate the nutritional information. It’s a rough estimate that can be very different depending on the products used.