Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Bites
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Bites are filled with protein and good fats from chia, flax, coconut, and oats, and are naturally sweetened with honey.
I adore a wholesome snack that I can carry with me. And the ideal portable remedy is these high-protein no-bake peanut butter energy snacks. They are packed with nourishment thanks to healthy ingredients including nut butter, flax seeds, and coconut flakes. Additionally, they are simple to prepare ahead of time and preserve in the freezer or refrigerator.
You’re going to adore these energy bites if you’re seeking a nutritious snack that can easily be made vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Bites Ingredients
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 2 cups of oats
- 1/4 cup coconut shavings
- Chia seeds, 1/4 cup
- Flaxseed meal, 1/4 cup
- 1/3 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. Combine all ingredients until a sticky dough forms.
- Form balls from the mixture.
- Ingredients for peanut butter energy bites in a mixing bowl. For best results, store in the fridge or freezer.
Serving: 1ball | Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 59mg | Potassium: 149mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Bites Tips
The refrigerator or freezer is the best place to store these energy balls so they stay hard and hold together.
- Keep in a closed jar in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
- Keep in the freezer for up to six months in a sealed container.
Ingredient Substitutions& Swaps
- This recipe is simple to modify to include your preferred flavors or accommodate food allergies. For instance:
- Tahini or sunflower seed butter can be used in place of peanut butter to create nut-free energy snacks.
- Replace peanut butter with another creamy nut butter, such as cashew or almond.
- For added taste, mix with a small amount of vanilla or almond essence.
- Include your preferred protein powder.
- Add cranberries or raisins, or other dried fruit.