Ranch Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer
Ranch Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer are cooked in the air fryer with ranch seasoning and panko crumbs for a perfectly juicy, delightfully crunchy-coated meal that your kids will adore.
My passion for my air fryer is no secret, but there’s a good reason for it.
When you prepare food in an air fryer, it simply tastes better! in particular some meats, like chicken tenders
There’s a good reason why fried chicken strips in breading are so common at festivals and eateries. The chicken retains all of its moisture and tenderness since it is deep-fried.
The outcome is the same whether you air fry it. Every time we prepare something similar in the air fryer, we gather around and gush about how delicious it is!
Ranch Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer Ingredients
- 1 pound of chicken tenders
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- grated 1/4 cup parmesan
- Panko breadcrumbs, 3/4 cup
- Ranch Seasoning, 2 Tbsp.
- In a small dish, add the melted butter.
- Combine panko, ranch seasoning, and parmesan in a second small dish. Mix thoroughly to combine.
- Turn a chicken tender over to coat all sides with the melted butter. Place in the panko dish and press down to coat with crumbs on all sides. Place in the basket of the air fryer.
- Rehash with staying chicken strips ensuring the chicken is in a solitary layer in the air fryer container.
- Daintily cover the two sides of the chicken with nonstick cooking shower.
- Flipping once during the 10 minutes of cooking at 390 degrees
In conclusion, a quick and simple approach to prepare a tasty chicken dish is to season chicken tenders with ranch dressing. The air fryer gives the chicken a crispy exterior while keeping it moist and delicate inside. For a weeknight meal or a relaxed get-together with friends, try this recipe for air fryer ranch chicken.