Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits are just as recognizable as the eatery itself. After all, nothing beats a hot, buttery, garlicky biscuit topped with melty Cheddar and presented right at the table. Just picture how amazing they will be when served tableside in your own house right after they are taken out of the oven.
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter and 8 tablespoons of cold, unsalted butter (separated)
- 2 cups Whole-wheat flour
- Baking powder, two teaspoons
- one tablespoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and a pinch of 12 teaspoon fine sea salt
- freshly grated cheddar cheese, 2/3 cup
- Italian parsley, freshly minced, two tablespoons
- Buttermilk, one cup
- Prepare two sheet pans that have been lined with silicone baking mats or parchment paper by preheating the oven to 400 degrees.
- Set aside eight tablespoons of cold butter in small cubes until needed.
- Mix together the flour, salt, garlic powder, baking powder, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl. Cut the cubed butter into the dry ingredients with a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse, small peas.
- Add the cheddar and parsley and stir. After that, incorporate the buttermilk with a sturdy spoon until the dough comes together. Avoid overmixing.
- We used an ice cream scoop to drop heaping spoonfuls of dough onto the sheet pans, spacing them apart by 2 inches. Bake for about 13 minutes, or until the biscuits are cooked through and golden brown. Serve the biscuits with melted butter, and enjoy!