Sheet Pan Mini Meatloaf With Vegetables
Sheet Pan Mini Meatloaf With Vegetables – It’s similar to a Sunday dinner, but much simpler and with far fewer dishes to clean. Shaping the barbecue sauce-infused ground beef into mini meatloaves shortens the cooking time so you’ll be able to get dinner on the table faster.
Sheet Pan Mini Meatloaf With Vegetables Ingredients
- 1 lb. ground beef that is lean
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. powdered onion
- ¼ tsp. dried thyme
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb. Trimmed Brussels sprouts (halved if large, quartered if really large)
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into ½-inch pieces (peeled, if desired) (peeled, if desired)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- seasoned with salt and pepper
- Optional: fresh parsley, chopped
- Set the oven to 400°F.
- Use silicone baking mats or parchment paper to line a large baking sheet. On the baking sheet, arrange the minced garlic, Brussels sprouts, and cubes of sweet potato. Before spreading the vegetables out in a single layer, drizzle oil over them, gently toss to coat, and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the vegetables for 15 minutes on the baking sheet in the oven.
- Mix the ground beef, 1/4 cup BBQ sauce, garlic and onion powders, thyme, salt, and pepper while the vegetables are roasting. Form each of the four portions of the meat mixture into a football about 3/4 of an inch thick. Place aside.
- The baking sheet should be taken out of the oven after the vegetables have been in there for 15 minutes. Make a space between the vegetables for the meatloaves by stirring them in.
- Spread the remaining BBQ sauce over each of the meatloaves before placing them on the pan.
- Bake for an additional 12 to 15 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the meatloaves’ thickest part registers 165°F, on the baking sheet.
- Eliminate the baking sheet from the stove, sprinkle with slashed parsley (whenever wanted) and serve right away.