Sloppy Joe French Bread Slices
Sloppy Joe French Bread Slices – The ideal entrée, snack, or appetizer for a big game day! swift, simple, and well-liked.
Five basic ingredients—French bread, ground beef, sloppy joe sauce, cheese, and sliced onions—make up this simple dish. Slice it, bake it in the oven, and watch it vanish!
Since it’s obviously fantastic for large appetites, I like to prepare this for any gathering with cheese and meat lovers as well as football parties. It makes a great Sunday afternoon snack at home. The two sexes adore it.
The onion will first be diced and cooked in a skillet until tender. When the ground beef is no longer pink, add it. Add the sloppy joe sauce after draining any extra grease.
Place the french bread on a baking pan after cutting it in half. Add cheese and the ground beef mixture on top. For about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted, bake in a 350 degree oven. Serve the slices! Yum.
There is something particularly delicious about the Manwich brand of sloppy joe sauce. It has the ideal balance of sweet, salt, and vinegar flavors.
These french bread slices topped with sloppy joes are delicious! Of course, I ate more than my fair share.
Sloppy Joe French Bread Slices Ingredients
- one French loaf of bread
- half a yellow onion (diced)
- 1 lb. of ground beef
- one (15 ounce) can of spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded
- The oven should be at 350 degrees.
- Place the bread loaf on a lined baking sheet after being divided in half lengthwise.
- Cook the diced onions in a large sauté pan with a little butter or oil until soft (about 3 to 4 minutes).
- Crumble the ground beef in until it is no longer pink.
- After removing any excess grease with a drain or a paper towel, stir in the sloppy joe sauce.
- Shredded cheese should be topped with the mixture after it has been distributed over the bread halves.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the edges of the bread are toasty and the cheese has melted.
- Give it a few minutes to cool; Serve in slices.