Slow Cooker Baby Carrots with Honey and Brown Sugar recipe
Baby Carrots with Honey and Brown Sugar produce tasty glazed carrots with little effort! An excellent recipe for a side dish to serve at special occasions like Thanksgiving or Easter or for your regular Sunday dinner.
This recipe is for you if your family enjoys cooked carrots as much as our family does and you’re looking for a quick side dish.
Baby carrots, brown sugar, honey, and butter are the only necessary ingredients for this recipe . Although we garnished them with freshly chopped dill, you may easily omit it if you want to save money.
Since these glazed carrots are prepared in your slow cooker or Crock-Pot, the difficult part is over. Use a container that is between 3 and 4.5 quarts in size. Throw all the ingredients into the crock and let them do their thing, stirring them once halfway through. When they’re finished, you’ll have sweet and tasty carrots that are soft.
Baby Carrots with Honey and Brown Sugar Ingredients
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 pounds of washed baby carrots
- 4 to 6 slices of 1/4 cup butter
- quarter cup brown sugar
- honey, 3 tablespoons
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- dill, fresh is optional (chopped)
- Fill the slow cooker’s bottom with water. Include carrots. Add salt, honey, and brown sugar to the carrots. Layer all of the ingredients on top of the butter pieces.
- Cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours, stirring every 2 hours, with the lid on.
- Put the carrots in a bowl or platter for serving. Sprinkle with dill if desired.
- In place of the dill, use chopped Italian parsley as a garnish.