SLOW COOKER BEEF AND BROCCOLI
Beef and Broccoli are put together in a matter of minutes in the slow cooker. The flavor is out of this world, and the beef melts in your mouth. My top five blog-approved recipes!
A much-needed update to the photos was in order for this recipe. This recipe just didn’t look right in the first picture I took of it. Fortunately, people still believed me when I said how wonderful this recipe is, and it gets a lot of great feedback!I hope these updated images will inspire you to give this recipe a shot. Not only will you see how simple it is to make, but you will also taste how delicious it is!
Beef and Broccoli Ingredients
- 1 1/2 pounds of boneless, thinly sliced beef chuck roast
- 1 cup of beef consommé or beef broth
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- White or brown rice cooked with around 3 cups of frozen broccoli florets (I used one 14 ounce bag).
- In a blending bowl, whisk together the meat consume, soy sauce, dull earthy colored sugar, sesame oil, and garlic.
- Lay the meat strips in the stewing pot and pour the sauce over, throwing the strips to cover.
- Turn the stewing pot on low and cook for around 6 hours. Mine was prepared at 5. You would rather not cook the meat excessively lengthy or it will begin to shred.
- About an hour prior to it is finished, take ¼ cup of the sauce and whisk it in a little bowl with the cornstarch. Gradually mix this into the stewing pot. Include the broccoli the most recent 30 minutes and let the broccoli cook through. You would rather not add the broccoli until the end or it will be soft.
- Serve over white rice and appreciate!!