Slow Cooker Garlic Butter Chicken and Veggies
Garlic Butter Chicken and Veggies directly in your slow cooker with vegetables. In a handmade garlic butter sauce, chicken tenderloins, baby carrots, and gold potatoes are cooked to perfection.
This dish is for my butter-loving buddies and is not for the weak of heart. The entire dinner is flavored with a stick of butter. I mix a stick of melted butter with garlic, thyme, parsley, salt, and pepper. I add the chicken, carrots, and Yukon gold potato wedges to the garlic butter mixture.
I typically need to prepare a starchy side dish or a salad because not all slow cooker recipes turn out to be complete meals. All of the major food groups are included in this meal. Both the chicken and the vegetables are tender. The potatoes in this dinner are my favorite part. Butter and potatoes go together in a way that is simply unbeatable. I really hope you try this dish! It is hearty, similar to a pot roast supper, but made with chicken. Enjoy your week. At the end of the week, I’ll be back with another dish.
Garlic Butter Chicken and Veggies Ingredients
- Boneless, skinless chicken tenders weighing 1 1/2 pounds are also suitable, as are boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 1 lb. bag of young carrots; 1 1/2 lbs. wedged Yukon gold potatoes
- melted half a cup of salted butter
- Garlic, minced, 1 tablespoon (or one teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- a teaspoon of dried thyme leaves (not ground)
- 1-tablespoon dried parsley
- In the middle of the slow cooker, place the chicken. Place the carrots and potatoes on one side and the potatoes on the other.
- Combine the butter, garlic, thyme, parsley, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Spread the chicken and vegetables with the butter mixture.
- Cover and cook for four hours on HIGH or six to eight hours on low.
- Serve and have fun!
- Green beans: In this garlic butter chicken recipe, use green beans instead of carrots because they cook so well in the slow cooker.
- Simple and quick: Don’t make a garlic butter sauce.1/3 cup Italian dressing is sufficient.
- Lemon Chicken: To the garlic butter sauce, add the juice of one large lemon.You might in fact add the zing of that lemon as well.
- Parmesan: Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on each serving to bring out the flavors in this dish.