Spicy Pineapple Chicken Meal Prep
Spicy Pineapple Chicken Meal Prep is made in just one pan! It is umami, sweet, and spicy. Beautifully tasty, rich in protein, and really delightful!
Making this recipe is a great idea for many different reasons. It’s not only tasty, but it’s also healthy. It has a ton of protein, to start. A massive 31 grams of protein are present in one dish.
Therefore, it is the ideal post-workout meal. And the kids can even benefit from it; just remember to reduce the heat.
Additionally, it is rich in vitamin C. Therefore, it benefits your immune system. It additionally offers potassium. This aids in preserving normal blood pressure levels. Iron is also present. Thus, it maintains your energy levels.
Finally, it has few calories. In actuality, 324 calories are in one serving.
Therefore, you can consume it without feeling bad.
Compared to conventional soy sauce, this one has roughly 30% less salt. Utilizing coconut aminos is an additional choice. About 70% less salt is included in coconut aminos than in ordinary soy sauce. It also provides sweetness to your food in addition to some lovely umami. It would therefore go well with your meal prep.
You may obtain some here if you want to utilize it.
We all desire to lead healthy lives. Eating well is also a key component of living healthily.
But sometimes our hectic lifestyles get in the way. And before you know it, you’re eating fast food or takeout. Healthy eating is easy with meal preparation. You can have meals ready for a few days by meal prepping over the weekend.
Spicy Pineapple Chicken Meal Prep Ingredients
Marinade for Spicy Pineapple Chicken Meal Prep:
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice (from can)
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- Garlic cloves, two (minced)
- Fresh ginger, 1 teaspoon (grated)
- 1/8 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 pound of skinless, boneless chicken thighs (cubed)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- a half-white onion (sliced)
- 1 hot pepper (sliced)
- Can of pineapple chunks, 14 ounces (drained)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon green onion (sliced)
- The juice has been removed from the pineapples in the can.In a bowl, combine the chili sauce, soy sauce, pineapple juice, garlic, ginger, and pepper flakes.
- Add the cubed chicken thighs to the marinade. Marinate for about 20 minutes in the refrigerator, making sure that everything is covered.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil to a medium temperature. Include the jalapeno and onion. Cook for one-two seconds.
- The marinated chicken should be added. After that, increase the heat and cook the chicken for 10 to 15 minutes until it is fully cooked.
- Finally, include the salt and pineapple. Cook an additional 3-5 minutes. Before serving, sprinkle with green onion.