SPICY TOFU WRAPS RECIPE
Spicy tofu wrap actually make you really adore tofu! This vegan dish is tasty, flavorful, spicy, and the ideal vegan dinner fare.
I still recall my first experience with tofu. I shared a Thai coconut curry with a friend that contained it. Despite not being vegan, that friend was praising it as if it were warm white bread and deserving of consumption.
After 15 years, I’m now cooking tofu at home. I also don’t vomit in my mouth. Right now, my taste receptors are in fact happy, and I’m drooling. A lot.
Spicy tofu wrap Ingredients
- 1 cup (180g) of thinly sliced tofu
- one sliced onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tsp. dried mint
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- Tbsp. of tomato paste
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
For the wrap of Spicy tofu wrap
- two tacos
- spinach, 1 cup
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1 chopped cucumber
- Chopped tomato, one
- grilled red peppers (optional)
- a handful of pitted and sliced olives
- A single hot avocado sauce
- To get rid of as much liquid as possible, press the tofu. The tofu should then be thinly sliced, placed in a large nonstick pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and cooked over medium-high heat. Stir occasionally until the tofu is golden brown on both sides, about 7 to 8 minutes for me.
- Spices, chopped onion, and minced garlic should be added. Stir in the tomato paste and one more tablespoon of olive oil until the tofu is coated in the spices and tomato sauce. Switch the intensity off.
- Setting up the wraps: Start with spinach, lettuce, a few heaping tablespoons of the tofu you made, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, and the spicy avocado sauce in a tortilla. Wrap it, cut it in half, and savor it right away!