Spinach and Feta Egg Cups
Spinach and Feta Egg Cups are tasty, simple to prepare, and bursting with flavor and nutrition! Make a large quantity and keep them for an easy grab-and-go breakfast because they’re great for meal prepping!
Ah, the humble spinach and egg. In our home, it is a favorite combination! We do, however, consume excessive amounts of fresh spinach each week, much of which is consumed with eggs (particularly for the girls) (Like our Crustless Spinach and Feta Quiche and Turmeric Eggs). These Spinach and Feta Egg Cups are one of our new go-to quick breakfast options!
Spinach and Feta Egg Cups Ingredients
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- a dash of garlic and onion powder Black pepper
- kosher salt
- cooking spray
- butter, or your preferred oil
- pinch each.
- Set oven temperature to 350 degrees. Lightly oil the muffin pan.
- Fill the muffin tin’s cups with feta and spinach.
- In a measuring cup with a pour spout, whisk the eggs. Salt, pepper, and onion powder should be added.
- Fill the cups with the egg mixture until they are at least 3/4 full. Bake for two hours. Cool after removing.
- Freeze for three months or keep in the fridge for up to five days.
- Change out different vegetables or your preferred proteins. Just make sure to slice them into uniformly small pieces.
- Use frozen spinach (1 10–12 ounce bag) by letting it defrost and then squeezing as much moisture out of it as you can using either paper towels or a cheesecloth.
- Keep: In an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days. Make a large batch on Sunday so you can enjoy quick breakfasts all week!
- For up to three months, freeze food in an airtight container or zip-top bag.
- Reheat: Microwave them straight from the freezer for 30 to 60 seconds, or until they are thoroughly reheated. You may also reheat in a 350 degree oven for 5-7 minutes.