Spinach Pesto and Cheese Quesadillas
Spinach Pesto and Cheese Quesadillas make a fantastic lunch or light dinner, but they also make a wonderful after-school snack for kids and can even be served at your next party because they are a perfect vegetarian choice. By doubling or even tripling the ingredients, you can easily produce more quesadillas, and you can cook a few at a time in several frying pans on your stove.
Due to pregnant cravings, I’ve been preparing a lot of quesadilla dishes lately, starting with my Chicken, Cheese, and Pesto Quesadillas. Since trying them, I’ve been serving these spinach pesto and cheese quesadillas for dinner at least once a week.
The boys ate the majority of the quesadillas on their plate despite not being huge fans of the “green stuff” in them; they particularly enjoyed the strings of cheese that each bite produced.
You may use any cheese you have on hand to make these quesadillas, but I believe the feta and mozzarella are a great pairing and go particularly well with the spinach.
Spinach Pesto and Cheese Quesadillas Ingredients
- Two tortillas, two and a third cups of baby spinach leaves
- one and a half cups of mozzarella cheese
- thirty grams of feta cheese, diced.
- 2 teaspoons of pesto with basil
- Place a frying pan over medium heat and lightly grease it.
- Place one of your tortillas, pesto-side down, in your frying pan and cover it with one tablespoon of basil pesto. The mozzarella, feta, and baby spinach leaves should be added.
- Place the remaining tortilla on top of the tortilla that is already in the pan and cover one side with the remaining basil pesto.
- After carefully flipping the quesadilla over and cooking for another 3 to 4 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the tortilla has browned, cook the quesadilla for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve right away.