Spinach Stuffed Chicken
Spinach Stuffed Chicken is easy to make and has a lot of flavors thanks to Parmesan and cream cheese. A new low-carb family favorite is going to be this simple stuffed chicken breast recipe! I mean, this probably is pretty normal, and I try to remember that I also survived growing up without vegetables. However, I continue to push the vegetables.
I informed her that we were having chicken for dinner yesterday. Specifically, stuffed chicken breasts with cheese.
Regardless, I now consider this recipe for baked stuffed chicken breasts to be magical. It’s also simple and delicious, and you’ll love it!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tea spoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 ½ cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
How to Make Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breasts:
- Mixing the spinach filling will be your first step. Seasonings, some Parmesan, a little mayonnaise, some chopped spinach, and cream cheese are all you’ll need. Friends, simple things.
- Set that aside after combining everything in a small bowl.
- Buy a pack of chicken breasts without bones and skin. Season the chicken breasts and cut a small pocket in one side with a sharp knife. The filling should be enough for four breasts. I accomplish this by holding the chicken steady with one hand on top, and then I use a sharp knife to cut halfway through the breast, much like you would when butterflying it, stopping about halfway through the chicken.
- If this step sounds difficult, watch my video below to see it in action. Promise that it really is simple.
- Simply begin putting the spinach filling into the chicken’s tiny pocket now!
- These should be baked for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Drizzle oil over the chicken breasts before placing them on a cutting board.
- In a small bowl, stir together the paprika, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, garlic powder, and onion powder. Sprinkle evenly all over the chicken on both sides.
- Make a pocket in the side of each chicken breast with a sharp knife. Put the chicken away.
- In a small mixing bowl, thoroughly combine cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, spinach, garlic, red pepper, and the remaining 12 teaspoons of salt.
- Distribute the spinach mixture evenly among the chicken breasts.
- Put the chicken breasts in a baking dish that is 9 by 13 inches. Cover and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the chicken is done.