Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
Strawberry Stuffed French Toast– Brioche bread, cream cheese, and strawberries make for a creative breakfast or brunch idea for Valentine’s Day!
This is the stuff that brunch fantasies are made of; it is incredibly sweet and ideal for a nice Sunday. With the cream cheese and strawberries placed within two slices of bread and then fried till golden brown, this simple recipe definitely kicks up the ante on french toast!
Strawberry Stuffed French Toast Ingredients
- 8 oz. of whipped cream cheese
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1/4 cup of diced strawberries, and additional ingredients for serving.
One loaf of brioche bread cut into 12 slices
- one cup of milk
- four eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons of butter.
- In a medium bowl, join the whipped cream cheddar with the honey and strawberries, put away.
- Whisk together the milk, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt in a large shallow bowl.
- Seal the remaining six brioche slices together after spreading the cream cheese mixture over them.
- Over medium heat, heat a medium nonstick skillet. The skillet should have 12 tablespoons of butter.
- Dip the stuffed brioche in the egg and milk mixture, coating both sides thoroughly with the batter. Transfer immediately from the bowl to the skillet. Flip and cook the other side for an additional 3 to 4 minutes, or until golden brown on the edges. Continue with the remaining 5.
- Eliminate from intensity and present with additional strawberries and maple syrup and powdered sugar, whenever wanted.
- Storage: You can keep leftovers for up to three days in an airtight container. For the best results, reheat on a skillet.
- The recipe should be followed exactly for the best results. Here are some typical substitutions, though, that would be effective in this recipe.
- You may substitute any other plant-based milk for conventional milk.
- Use a flax egg in place of eggs.
- You can use greek yogurt or any other spread for cream cheese.
Serving: 1g, Calories: 575kcal, Carbohydrates: 61g, Protein: 17g, Fat: 29g, Saturated Fat: 14g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 224mg, Sodium: 731mg, Potassium: 284mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 11g, Vitamin A: 1132IU, Vitamin C: 4mg, Calcium: 203mg, Iron: 4mg