Stuffed Pepperoni Pizza Sticks
Stuffed Pepperoni Pizza Sticks are stuffed with cheese and pepperoni and wrapped in soft dough. All the pizza deliciousness without all the effort.
These pizza sticks with pepperoni come together quickly. Perfect to satisfy your hunger for pizza without all the hassle, and a perennial favorite of both kids and adults! You could also try my Cast Iron Pizza for the authentic pizza taste!
Stuffed Pepperoni Pizza Sticks Ingredients
- 1 pizza crust from a store (tube)
- 8 sticks of mozzarella cheese
- 40 slices of pepperoni
- Butter, two tablespoons
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- grated parmesan cheese, two tablespoons
- Pizza sauce with 1 teaspoon fresh minced parsley (optional dipping sauce)
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet and preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- On parchment paper, spread the dough for the pizza. Divide the dough into eight equal rectangles.
- Place five pepperoni slices on each rectangle. Each should have a string cheese stick on top.
- Roll the dough up, making sure to tightly pinch each seam.Place seam-side down on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, and parsley. Apply butter to the pizza sticks. Sprinkle parmesan cheddar uniformly beyond ridiculous.
- Bake for ten to twelve minutes, or until golden brown.
- Pizza sauce should be served on the side.
- I make pizza with store-bought dough. However, if you have a preferred dough recipe, use it!
- To stop the inside of the dough from oozing out, make sure to roll and pinch it well.
- Any leftovers should be refrigerated in a sealed container. Reheat in a 300 degree oven for 10 minutes, or until well cooked.