Taco Macaroni and Cheese
Taco Macaroni and Cheese is the ideal quick evening meal that you must include on your menu planning schedule! It’s a delicious combination of macaroni and cheese, taco seasoning, and ground beef. It is quick, simple, and ready in less than 30 minutes!
This dinner concept is a hit with everyone, especially if you are meal planning. The dish comes together quickly, using few materials, and feeds an entire family. In the event that there are any leftovers, they are also tasty.
Taco Macaroni and Cheese Ingredients
- 1 pound of ground turkey or beef
- 2 cartons of your favorite brand of macaroni and cheese (boiling water, milk, and butter are usual ingredients)
- 1 Rotel can (seasoned diced tomatoes)
- 1 taco seasoning packet (Usually requires water)
- In a single pot, make the macaroni and cheese. In a another skillet, sear the ground beef and drain the fat. Stir in the water-based taco seasoning, which is often used with the ground beef. While the taco meat simmers, add the Rotel tomatoes from the can to the seasoning-rich meat. Add the cooked macaroni and cheese to the meat mixture once it is finished cooking. Combine everything, then take a sip.
- Make your two boxes of macaroni and cheese in one pot to start. Currently browsing the ground beef in a separate pan. The beef is then simmered in taco seasoning after the excess fat is drained.
- Add the diced tomatoes while the taco meat is simmering. Since the tomatoes have already been cooked, the purpose of this is to simply warm them up. While the taco seasoning simmers in the ground beef, they will quickly heat up. So simple!
- Add the cooked macaroni and cheese to the taco meat and gently combine the two. This is a great recipe for your kids to help you make if they want to learn how to cook. Children excel especially well at stirring Taco Macaroni and Cheese over low heat. When they see how much everyone loves what they cooked, they will feel so accomplished and proud!