Taco Potatoes are stuffed with cheese, lettuce, sour cream, salsa, and seasoned ground beef. These have everything you love about tacos and a hearty baked potato, and they are really wonderful!
The recipe are incredible. I adore every aspect of this entertaining and delectable supper. Baked potatoes are elevated to new levels by taco potatoes! Ground beef with seasonings, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, and salsa. On a potato, everything you like about a taco.
This meal was much too simple and delicious! They were adored by my children, my spouse, and obviously myself as well. If I wasn’t blogging about them, I wouldn’t. I’m a potato nut, and this creative way to eat them only makes me love them more!
Taco Potatoes Ingredients
- Medium Russet potatoes, 4 to 6
- 1 pound of lean beef
- 1 ounce of taco seasoning each packet.
Taco Potatoes Toppings
- lettuce with cheese crumbles
- soured milk
- guacamole, green onion, and salsa
- Wash potatoes in water and pat dry with paper towels before putting them in the oven at 400° F. Wrap each potato in foil after making a few holes in them. For one hour, bake the potatoes. Take the hot potatoes out of the oven with care and set them aside to cool down a bit.
- Brown and crumble the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove any remaining grease. Add taco preparing to meat and measure of water bundle calls for. The mixture should come to a boil, then simmer for ten minutes on low heat.
- To open the potatoes, remove the foil and cut a slit in the top. Put ground beef and all of your favorite taco toppings in each potato. Enjoy!