Taco Stuffed Bell Peppers (Keto Stuffed Peppers)
Taco Stuffed Bell Peppers are a delicious Mexican meal that is simple to prepare. In a deliciously healthful serving, melted cheese, salsa, sour cream, and ground beef are combined. This recipe is low-carb, gluten-free, and keto!
The best option is a quick and simple recipe for stuffed bell peppers filled with your favorite taco components! Simply prepare the stuffing mixture and place it inside the cooked peppers.
This will quickly be in and out of the oven after baking till hot and bubbling. A simple dinner in the Mexican way!
Taco Stuffed Bell Peppers Ingredients
- 4 medium-sized green peppers, seeded and cut in half
- 1.5 pounds of browned ground beef
- 1 package of store-bought taco seasoning or 1 recipe
- water, 1/4 cup
- Cheddar cheese, 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup soured milk
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Wash the peppers and cut them in half lengthwise through the middle to remove the seeds. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Put 1/4 cup water in a casserole dish. Cover and microwave for five to six minutes, or until the peppers just start to get soft. Make sure it’s done on a regular basis.
- Brown the ground beef in the meantime until it is cooked through. Add the taco preparing and water and cook as indicated by recipe or bundle guidelines. Mix in the salsa, sour cream, and 1 cup of cheddar cheese after the meat has been cooked.
- Spray a baking dish measuring 13 by 9 with nonstick spray. Fill the dish with cooked peppers and generously stuff them with the meat and cheese mixture. Add the remaining cheese on top. Bake at 350°F for 20 to 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and peppers are heated through.
- Serve with salsa and your favorite taco ingredients. Enjoy!
The microwave cooking time has been shortened to 5 or 6 minutes in response to reader feedback, however please start checking for doneness at 3 or 4 minutes. Cooking times may vary depending on the size of the peppers and the power of the microwave. The peppers will appear slightly “shriveled,” but that’s okay because you’ll stuff them with cooked food to speed up the cooking process in the oven.